Thursday 2 September 2010

That year my high school

That year my high school,suddenly hit by a major hail to the ground all the crops were seriously wounded,which means the income year,Chengdu,bathing,and make worse the already poor in the family.Father gray overnight the hair,not only for his crops,and to that if I drop out of the problem.And my level of basketball in school is one of the best.that time,the school basketball game to be held,as the main class,I have to play,and what can I wear shoes to the game scold? students both feet has a dazzling white christian louboutin athletic shoes,I was only one pair of shoes,is the mother of each stitch sewing.However,in the basketball court,is this pair of garish of shoes,my poor family background leakage .So I decided to ask his father to a pair of sports shoes.even though I know it is very expensive,although I have always been very sympathetic to parents.those days of night,I always have the same dream: I was wearing white sneakers on the basketball court dash .I kept dunk,dunk,as long as wings,fly up!I sent word to the father,that there is no cost of living has.because the school far from home,before my father gave me christian louboutin shoes money from the post office,which times they take a side car,the money to me personally came to the school.has been live at home,I still do not know has been a disaster,even the father hands of the living,are patchwork together.When I courage of the father,like a pair of sneakers,he was extremely embarrassed,christian louboutin sale muttered aside enough money to say that the body,side to comfort me,Who cares what shoes do you wear?do children know what to do.did not say goodbye to his father.When I turned back to the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment