Tuesday 7 September 2010

That night

That night - my choice
I was a close friend of Miss J beautiful, no words aside, no, do not do (apart from love). Beauty close friend of the opposite
herve leger bandage dress sex selection criteria were: 1, there are certain

qualities that can get along ; 2, like himself, but not aggressive; 3, called for them to go a good command
herve leger dress of the beck and call. Unfortunately, I have all three, and even J so

happy, I will be canonized as a \Xian Zhaolian to ask: \buy a birthday present to her boyfriend, and I stay with a consultant on the streets. \I was cured. surface tease her:

\brave and fierce, \jumped from the bed, Pidianpidian go out into the bar rush. J sitting in a bar before them a JD, has to drink 1 / 3, surrounded by dense delay delay eyes

flashing light. I am surprised, if I do not come, the beauties are also not allowed wolf Diao
J Weizui, still drinking, eyes were red, incoherent. I took her to speak, drink. almost see her drunk, she hastened to coax save up leftover wine, helped her out of the bar. J a

spit in the doorway, the sober one point, clearly and firmly at me, said: \\consciousness or some. My experience tells me that a woman is willing to go with you, but also as

condolence meet the psychological preparation of meat. after Miss You Youde J asked me why did not touch her that night. herve leger I orthophoto say that you drink , and again in romance,

I do not want a position of vulnerability. I just \I would prefer a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment